Zapier is a service that connects your DoctorLogic website to over 1,000 web apps.
Zapier is a service that connects over 1,000 web apps. Using Zapier's platform you can easily integrate apps and automate workflows. Enabling the Zapier Extension allows DoctorLogic to easily push conversion data from your site to one or more CRMs, email marketing, or marketing automation services.
You'll also need the login credentials for the services you wish to push data to via Zapier. Zapier supports over 1,000 integrations. Check out their list of integrations to ensure they support the product/service you're thinking about integrating with.
Initial Webhook Trigger Setup
1. Log into Zapier with your account credentials.
2. At the top of the Zapier interface click the Make a Zap! button.
3. Zapier will create a brand new Zap workflow. At the top-left, make sure to give your new Zap a memorable name so you don't forget it's purpose.
4. Next, in the main window, scroll down and click the Webhooks icon under the Built-In Apps section.
5. On the next screen, choose Catch Hook, then click the Save + Continue button.
6. On the next screen you'll be given the opportunity to configure an optional setting Pick off a Child Key. Skip this step and click the Save + Continue button to continue.
7. Next, Zapier will provide you with a custom webhook URL. Locate the webhook URL and click the Copy to clipboard button to copy the URL to your clipboard.
8. Click the OK, I did this button.
Troubleshooting & Support
Since Zapier is not managed by DoctorLogic, we're unable to provide direct support or troubleshooting. The good news is that paid Zapier customers have access to several resources. Zapier also offers helpful guides and documentation.